Changing the Registered Office outside the local limit but within the Same State and Roc
1. Call for a board meeting to decide on the change in the place of registered office of the Company.
2. In the board meeting fix up the date, time, and place of the general meeting and approve the notices for this purpose, send the notices, hold the meeting and pass special resolutions.
3. After taking the approval of the members, file a certified copy of the special resolution along with the explanatory statement in Form MGT-14 with ROC within 30 days of passing of SR.
4. File form Inc-22 for intimation to ROC.
5. Attachment with Form Inc-22 herewith given below:
a. Copy of Special Resolution
b. Proof of Registered office Address (Rent agreement, Lease Deed & Ownership Proof if any)
c. Utility Bill (not older than 2 months)
d. NOC from owner